We will only collect information about you if you willingly provide it. Please ensure you update your personal details if any of your details change. In order to do any of the following, you will need to provide us with certain details:
- Place an order;
- Sign up for emails;
- Enter prize draws/competitions;
- Take part in a survey (in this instance your details will be passed to a third party for research purposes)
- Give us feedback
The details you provide may include your name, email address, product selections, delivery address, telephone number, credit or debit card number, the card's expiry date and billing address. We will keep your personal information for as long as necessary and consistent with the purpose for which you have given it to us.
When you use this website, we may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- Information about your PC and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of pages viewed to administer the website and improve the website and our services to you.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and http://www.myworldoffitness.com on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services. We will use this information to fulfill any order and to communicate with you when necessary. If you provide us with your debit or credit card details, we will record them so that you can save time and use them when you next order with us.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and allowing us to send you email notifications and/or promotional information.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of signing up for our email newsletters.
Personal data submitted to us will be used for the purposes specified in this section or as found elsewhere in the relevant parts of the website. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Improve your browsing experience by developing and improving the design and layout of the website, through monitoring your usage.
- Process your orders; and
- Provide you with information such as news regarding the website, new services and special offers or promotions that may be of interest to you via email, post or by mobile phone (also see 'keeping in touch with you' below)
We take every precaution to protect our users' information. When you submit sensitive information online, your information is protected both online and off-line.
When our registration form asks you to enter sensitive information such as credit card info, that information is encrypted and protected with state of the art encryption software, Secure Socket Layers (SSLs). While on a secure page, such as your order form and during the checkout process, a lock icon appears on the bottom of your web browser. When you are not on a secure page no lock icon will appear.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information ( like your credit card information ) online, We also do everything in our power to protect our users information off-line. All of our users information and not just the information noted above is restricted in our offices. Only our employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to some personally identifiable information as your shipping address for shipping purposes All employees are fully informed about our security and privacy practices and updated as new policies are added or revised. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment under restricted access.